|Job Ref:||09082016SM||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||West London||Address:||Post Code:||W1||Salary:||£ 45,000 - £ 55,000 per year||Post Date:||24/10/2016 16:08|
Are you a client facing, organised and driven Site Manager with experience in the high end residential sector? This role is for a Site Manager to work on Prestigious high end residential projects in and around prime london postcodes including Kensington and Chelsea. |
* Working as part of a well established main contractor / property developer that specialise in high end residential projects
* Basic salary up to £55,000
* Central London based work
* To be a number 1 Site Manager on high end residential projects
* working on projects up to £5m
* Very high specification projects and finishes including new basement conversions with swimming pools, cinemas etc
* CSCS, SMSTS, Health and Safety, First Aid
* Experience in fit out / refurbishments or new builds (ideally in the high end residential sector)
* Strong on programme reporting and dealing with the client
Apply now to be registered for the role.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.