|Job Ref:||Contracts Manager||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||South East London||Address:||Salary:||Package||Post Date:||19/10/2016 00:24|
Leading UK Contractor seeking experienced Contracts Manager|
With almost 110 years of experience this is one of the UK's leaders in providing refurbished and new build housing. As a contractor they provide planned maintenance and new build services to clients throughout the country through its two divisions, operating in the south and north of England.
* Managing projects from pre-construction through to handover
* Daily management of site workers and sub-contractors
* Running 2-3 contracts at a time (South East London)
* Work closely alongside the Senior Quantity Surveyor
* Input on bids and winning of new work
* Managing site team
* Liaising with clients and building relationships for future work
* Providing commercial and technical feedback to the business
* Experience running refurb and new build residential projects
* Strong leadership skills
* Must have worked for a top tier contractor or developer
This is a great opportunity for a contracts manager looking for their next step. If you are within commutable distance of South Eats London please contact us for more details.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.