|Job Ref:||Build QS||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Lancashire||Address:||Post Code:||BB5||Salary:||£ 40,000 - £ 45,000 per year, Full Package||Post Date:||02/10/2016 00:26|
An exciting opportunity has arisen, to join an established, successful and exciting Build Contractor who is looking for an experienced Quantity Surveyor Who is motivated, great work ethic, focused and flexible around the Lancashire area. They are looking for someone who has previous experience, ideally with a build background. Commercial, Healthcare etc.|
My client is one of the UK's leading housebuilding and construction groups. For years, They are at the forefront of the construction industry.
Roles and Responsibilities
* Ensuring accurate records are maintained for their projects
* Ensuring appropriate sub contractor agreements are in place across their projects
* Producing accurate monthly internal and external cost value reconciliations across their projects
* Instigating any dispute resolution, ensuring all claim notices are issued.
* Ensuring the prompt settlement of Final Accounts
* You must have a CSCS card and a proven QS track record, ideally in a customer-facing role.
* knowledge of NEC/JCT contracts and experience of working within a framework.
* Your intermediate ability in Microsoft NAV Dynamic matches strong time management and IT skills, with a high level of attention to detail.
* Your additional attributes as Quantity Surveyor include:
first-class communication skills
* a robust approach to negotiation
* strengths in organisation and planning.
* Car/ Car Allowance
* Competitive Salary
To join an exciting and established contractor in North West as an Quantity Surveyor then apply now to David Davies on NA or email
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
skills quantity surveyor / build / commercial / construction