|Job Ref:||LUDE9897||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£ 25,000 - £ 35,000 per year, FLEXIBLE SALARY AND PACKAGE||Post Date:||10/10/2016 00:23|
Are you looking to join one of the UK's biggest ever civils projects? Do you want to be part of a story which has already won countless awards? Do you want to build a career and a reputation, and get rewarded for your talents?|
I am working with one of Europe's most talked about Main Contractors. This company is enjoying a very busy time and has won several huge infrastructure projects in the recent times. They are present all across the globe, have a
* Building your career in a friendly, professional and highly successful team. Learning from the best of the best!
* Being part of a highly successful company, and gaining experience on a huge project with a great reputation
* Based just outside of West London with excellent transport links
* Fast-tracked development to Senior Management.
You will be responsible for:
* Identification of change and the implications this will make to the programme, schedule and costs.
* Reviewing existing contract documentation.
* Management of subcontractor packages.
* Considering the client's variation request against the contract & assist with reporting and CVRs.
* Deal with change events and variations.
* Manage and develop trainees.
* A degree in civil engineering, quantity surveying, or similar
* Experience on a civils project would be beneficial
* Working towards RICS accreditation, or keen to go through this and gain chartership
* Enthusiasm and drive to succeed
Note: All applications are kept confidential and contact will be established with you before submission of your CV to any client.
If you feel you would meet the criteria and would like to pursue this further, please apply by clicking below.
If you would like to add me on LinkedIn and be kept up to date with the latest civil engineering projects and commercial positions please click here:
For any more information please call Lucy on 0203 6800 650.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.