|Job Ref:||NASA0000196||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||Woolwich||Address:||Salary:||£ 28 - £ 35 per year||Post Date:||10/10/2016 00:23|
Document Controller using ASITE |
Hours: 8.00am - 5.30pm
A Residential Developer is looking for a diligent and methodical Document Controller to effectively manage the initial set-up and ongoing operation of the document control systems and processes for one of their High spec developments.
Duties will include:
* Take the initial lead with setting up the web-based document control system ASITE and ensure all protocols & procedures are accurately set out and being adhered to by all stakeholders, both internal & external
* Effectively administer and manage the document control system - uploading and downloading drawings, distributing controlled copies of information, scanning and uploading received hard copy documents, maintaining up to date drawing files and registers, collating and issuing of drawings and tender packages.
* Maintain the system to the highest possible standard ensuring all documents are up to date, and all revisions have been filed/named correctly.
* Ensure all external consultants are adhering to the standards that have been set, and confidently request changes be made if such standards are not met.
* Show strong initiative by identifying and dealing with potential issues before they arise where possible.
* Manage the set-up of internal and external users of the document control system, provide system training where required, and effectively deal with user queries and issues.
* Produce reports for Technical team and Senior Document Controller on a regular basis to show the time being taken to respond to queries and RFIs.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.