Vacancy has expired
|Job Ref:||QualInspnott||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Nottingham||Address:||Post Code:||NG7||Salary:||Holiday Pay + Pension||Post Date:||18/10/2016 00:24|
Mobile Quality Inspector - Nottingham - Immediate Start |
Are you organised, analytical and customer focused? Do you enjoy driving and meeting new people?
Our leading Water sector client has a new and exciting opportunity for a motivated Quality Inspector to work mobile in the region.
Working on a mobile basis (Van and tools provided), you will drive around the region collecting, delivering samples and carrying out basis analysis and testing
* Immediate start
* Rota basis between 7am and 7pm
* £8-£9ph + Holiday pay
* Training, van/fuel, tools and equipment provided
* Subject to basic disclosure check (CRB/DBS)
* Planning routes and driving to locations
* Collecting samples - visiting commercial and residential sites
* Conducting on site analyses
* Logging information on to systems
* Experience of planning own workload and routes
* Professional an customer focused
* Previous test, analyses experience (desirable)
* GCSE or equivalent in maths and English
* Full clean driving License
* Basic Disclosure or willing to have one done
For more information please apply today or contact Jake Smith on NA
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.