|Job Ref:||Jm-cmsona||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Southampton||Address:||Post Code:||SO14||Salary:||£ 64,000 - £ 70,000 per year, Inc Benefits||Post Date:||10/10/2016 00:23|
Job Title: - Contracts Manager |
Location: - Southampton
Are you a experienced Construction Contracts Manager? Are you seeking a fresh challenge with a reputable contractor then please read on.........
Our client, who a is a leading regional main contractor has seen significant growth within their market sector, this organic growth has sparked a requirement for a experienced Contracts Manager to join an expanding team with the opportunity to progress into Senior Management.
This role for a contracts manager is to focus on the delivery of a range of projects within the education and MOD sector, the values of work will range from £5 Million - £25 Million with Design & Build / JCT form of contracts. The location of work would be located around Hampshire, Dorset & Wiltshire; the contracts Manager would be expected to have minimum 5 / 6 years experience
& has fulfilled a similar role with either a National or Regional Main contractor.
* Managed & delivered projects between £1 Million - £6 Million
* Previous experience working within the education, commercial, health care & MOD sector
* Managed Design & Build & JCT form of contracts
* Able to use programming software (Asta / Microsoft projects)
* Managing the Programme and monitoring costs
* Ability to Document & ensure all company producers are adhered to
* Able to Co-dinate project teams and work force
* Managing the strategic aspects of the projects, mitigating risks whilst overseeing / coordinating the delivery team
* Ensure company procedures and protocols are understood and rigidly adhered to
* Promoting a high standard and improving the quality of work across the business unit
* Competitive salary
* Health Care
* Vehicle / Allowance
This will be a two stage interview, if you feel that you have the qualifications and credentials required for this role then please call James Mitchell on NA or email an updated CV through to the details below.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
skills contracts manager Southampton, contracts manager Hampshire, contracts manager Dorset, construction manager south coast, project manager Southampton, senior project manager Hampshire, director south coast, contracts manager Wiltshire