|Job Ref:||jm-rand-DMBSO||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Southampton||Address:||Post Code:||SO14||Salary:||£ 50,000 - £ 60,000 per year, Benefits||Post Date:||19/10/2016 00:24|
Job Title: - Design Manager|
Location: - Southampton
Are you a experienced construction Design Manager with extensive knowledge within the commercial, education, leisure & industrial sector then please read on.......
Our client, who is a market leader within the Southern counties who has seen year or on year growth within their key markets, project values range from £6 Million to £25 Million within a wide range of sectors; due to expansion plans and organic growth this has sparked a urgent need for a experienced Design Manager to join a successful team
* Leading and coordinating Design teams
* Managing the design process using the in-house commercial and contractual expertise
* Supporting, understanding and advising the client on all requirements of the projects design
* Ensuring the design process is all complied within all current legal legislation and construction codes of practice
* Ensuring design information is accurate and correct to ensure project keeps to all schedule programs
* Influencing but also assisting with current and future bids
* Leading and inspiring other design users to effectively produce quality products in a cost effective way
* Holds and delivers design meetings with all stake holders & internal management
* Proven track record co-ordinating design contracts in Education, Commercial, Industrial
* Contracts value ranges between £3 Million - £15 Million
* Minimum 5 Years experience
* Able to read a project specification and extract key information that is relevant or influences design projects
* Worked for either a large national or regional main contractor
* Ability to operate current design software packages
* Confident individual with a methodical approach
* Competitive salary
* Health Care
* Vehicle / Allowance
This will be a two stage interview, if you would like further information regarding this position or alternatively like to submit your CV and register your interest, please contact James Mitchell on NA
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
skills design manager, technical manager, design coordinator, design manager hampshire, design manager berkshire, design manager m25 , main contracting design manager