|Job Ref:||789654787||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||West Midlands||Address:||Post Code:||WV14||Salary:||£ 14.50 - £ 16.50 per hour||Post Date:||10/10/2016 00:23|
Are you an experienced Electrical Maintenance Engineer looking a new role? Do you hold the necessary qualifications? looking to join one of the largest FM companies? This role is a mobile electrical bias maintenance role on a Permanent basis - If this sounds like you, keep reading.|
My client is a prestigious nationwide company looking for an Electrical engineer to join their Maintenance team working for a blue chip company as a mobile engineer around the Birmingham, West Midlands area . The company is focussed on providing the best service delivery to their customers that fully meets their requirements. The organisation has continued to move from strength to strength. They are looking for talented Electrical Maintenance Engineers to join their team.
* Competitive starting salary
* Excellent opportunities to progress
* Company van & fuel card
* Call outs & Overtime available
* On going training
* Pension Scheme
* 25 Days holiday + Bank Holidays
* The day to day duties include undertaking both planned and reactive maintenance.
* Typical duties will include HVAC, UPS, BMS, standby power generation and LV/HV electrical distribution systems.
* Responsible for the security of the sites, including the operation of security alarms
* Carrying out minor repairs and fault finding to the buildings/grounds as required.
* Regular checks to ensure fire alarms and fire fighting equipment are in working order, management of fire drills, fire alarm testing, and updating the fire precautions log book.
* Changing light bulbs, fluorescent tubes and ensuring clocks are maintained/adjusted.
* You will be responsible for liaising with specialist contractors and more general housekeeping tasks.
* Liaise with management regarding any health & safety issues, ongoing repairs, maintenance and building projects.
To be successful in this role, my client are keen to meet with individuals with the following:
* Electrical apprenticeship qualified
* City & Guilds/ NVQ Level, 1&2 in Electrical Installation
* 17th Edition Wiring regulations
* Proven track record in Commercial Building Maintenance
* Previous experience of working on a mobile basis
* Full driving licence
* Be proactive in their approach to work
If you are interested apply online now, this is a great opportunity to work for a very reputable and growing company.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.