|Job Ref:||784564915||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Swindon||Address:||Post Code:||DY3||Salary:||£ 28,000 - £ 31,000 per year, Van, Pension, Holiday, sick pay||Post Date:||10/10/2016 00:23|
Are you an experienced Electrical Maintenance Engineer looking to further your career? Do you hold the necessary qualifications? looking to join one of the largest FM companies? If this sounds like you, keep reading.|
My client is a prestigous nationwide company looking for an Electrical engineer to join their Maintenance team working on a blue chip company as static engineer based in Swindon. The company is a large FM company who have a seperate maintenance arm who have various large clients and large M&E contracts.
* Competitive starting salary
* Excellent opportunities to progress
* 25 days Holiday + Bank Holidays
* Life Assurance Scheme
* Company van & fuel card
* Call outs & Overtime available
* Both planned and reactive maintenance as well as fault finding and servicing
* Typical duties will include HVAC, UPS, BMS, standby power generation and LV/HV electrical distribution systems.
* Carrying out minor repairs and fault finding to the buildings/grounds as required.
* Regular checks to ensure fire alarms and fire fighting equipment are in working order, management of fire drills, fire alarm testing, and updating the fire precautions log book.
* Changing light bulbs, fluorescent tubes and ensuring clocks are maintained/adjusted.
* You will be responsible for liaising with specialist contractors and more general housekeeping tasks.
* Liaise with management regarding any health & safety issues, ongoing repairs, maintenance and building projects.
To be successful in this role, my client are keen to meet with individuals with the following:
* Electrical apprenticeship qualified
* Minimum City & Guilds Level/NVQ 1&2 in Electrical Installation
* Possess 17th Edition Wiring regulations
* F-gas 2079 - Desired
* Proven track record in Commercial Building Maintenance
* Be proactive in their approach to work
If you are interested apply online now, this is a great opportunity to work for a very reputable and growing company.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.