|Job Ref:||CH7462||Employer:||Randstad||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Cambridge||Address:||Post Code:||CB1||Salary:||£ 40,000 - £ 50,000 per year, Car + Package||Post Date:||19/10/2016 00:14|
Electrical Estimator - Cambridge - £40000-£50000|
Are you an Electrical Estimator with experience working with M&E Sub-contractors?
If the answer is yes then this is the perfect opportunity for you with an award winning, prestigious Contractor.
Benefits of this company include:
* Fantastic salary
* Plenty of work in the area
* Fantastic benefits package including health, pension, bonus and car/car allowance
* Internal progression
Responsibilities of the successful Electrical Estimator include:
* Completing mechanical tenders from start to completion and presenting the tenders for review by the Directors before final submission to their clients.
* Tendering and estimating both specified and d & b projects.
* Review tender documents and ensure compliance.
* Commercial and domestic building services design.
* Build Professional contacts with Clients.
* Identifying potential risks and proposing mitigating solutions.
* Send out inquiries for all materials and ensure best price is received.
* Liaise with sub- contractors to ensure adherance in line with the tender documents.
Requirements of the successful Electrical Estimator include:
* Electrical background
* Must show longevity to previous employers
CV's are being reviewed over the next week, please contact me directly for further information.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
skills Electrical Estimator, Electrical Cost controller