|Job Ref:||MEQSSQS||Employer:||Randstad||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||West End||Address:||Post Code:||NP26||Salary:||£ 55,000 - £ 65,000 per year, Package||Post Date:||19/10/2016 00:14|
Overview - Senior Quantity Surveyor|
Senior Quantity Surveyor Wanted For Major Rail Project - London - £55K - 65K + package per annum dependent on experience
My client, is now looking to strengthen there commercial team on a major rail project. With a expansive forward order book, they are arguably one of the best contractors to work for at the moment.
The Role - Senior Quantity Surveyor
You will be managing the commercial and contractual control and co-ordination for a section of this large project, involving a high degree of complexity and/or risk. You will be managing the quantity surveying team. You will specifically be overseeing M & E Packages on the project.
The Candidate - Senior Quantity Surveyor
Key attributes of the Senior Quantity Surveyor role include:
* Degree qualified or equivalent
* Good understanding of building technology and construction processes
* Strong IT skills, particularly Outlook Email, Calendar and Microsoft Excel
* Organised, with good time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines
* Can adapt to different tasks quickly, efficiently and confidently
* Capable of working in an autonomous or team orientated environment
* Interpret information and instructions correctly and carry out tasks accordingly
* Competent NEC experience
* You will have experience in managing M & E Packages.
The candidate must have recent UK experience as a Senior Quantity Surveyor.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.