|Job Ref:||Jm-SPMWIN||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Winchester||Address:||Salary:||£ 65,000 - £ 70,000 per year, Inc Benefits||Post Date:||24/10/2016 16:08|
Job Title: Project Manager|
Are you a experienced Project Manager with the capability to deliver construction projects up to £15 Million within a multiple sectors i.e education, commercial, leisure, health care?
Our client has a exciting opportunity for a experienced Project Manager to join a growing but also a successful team. The client has increased its work load and secured a wide range of projects across the M3 and Hampshire region.
The scheme is a £20 Million commercial contract, this has an estimated to start by September with enabling works kicking off shortly, this complex job requires a Project Manager who has demonstrated they have the capability but also proven track record delivering similar projects within a similar sectors with a another National Main contractor.
* Managed & delivered projects between £15 Million - £25 Million
* Previous experience working within the Commercial, Education, Student Accommodation & leisure sector
* Managed Design & Build & JCT form of contracts
* Able to set up site, plan & deliver projects to program & to budget
* Experienced using programming software (Power Point/ Microsoft)
* Strong knowledge of heath & safety legislation
* Ability to Document & ensure all company producers are adhered to
* Able to Co-dinate large project teams, Site Manager, Planner , Design Manager
* Competitive salary
* Health Care
* Vehicle / Allowance
If you feel that you have the qualifications and credentials required for this role then please call James Mitchell on NA or email an updated CV through to the details below.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
skills senior site manager Hampshire, site manager southampton, project manager Southampton, construction manager Dorset, senior project manager Dorset, senior project manager basingstoke, senior site manager guildford, project manager berkshire