|Job Ref:||CLG900100277||Employer:||Matchtech Group plc.||City:||Klang Valley||Address:||Salary:||$2,500 - $3,000/month||Post Date:||18/10/2016 21:31|
My client is a company that specialize in an Earthworks and Infrastructure industry.|
Experiences in roadwork, bridges, highways
• Assist Assistant Project Manager in managing construction projects and in charge of full aspect of engineering and technical requirements.
• Responsible for the site measurement, valuation & assessment of the works and keep all the site records.
• Ensure all construction jobs are completed on time and to the specifications and required quality.
• Attend site meeting, progress report and other necessary corresponding and paper documentation.
• To cross check the incoming drawings, documents for discrepancy, prepare project quality plan, work program, method statements, shop drawings and resolve all engineering and technical issues.
• Manage subcontractors and liaise with client/consultants, prepare inspection schedules, arrange for necessary inspection, complete the inspection checklists and ensure all works are carried as per drawings & specifications.
• Review site safety plan, carries out inspections during construction, documents findings and implements recommendation for improvement.
• Handle and resolve client’s complaints, and site logistic issues.
• Assist in the procurement process, helping to raise material requisition form, arrange for necessary resources and monitor material usage at site.
• Implement all policies, activities, procedures, instruction as relevant and required by the quality management system in order to strengthen the company’s position.
• Undertake any and all others duties and responsibilities as so instructed by the management