|Job Ref:||1616690||Employer:||Tyco||Country:||United States||County/State:||Virginia||City:||Norfolk||Address:||Post Date:||17/10/2016 22:24|
• Install alarm, access control, CCTV contracts for nation wide provider. |
• Must have working knowledge of tools and equipment utilized by installations
technicians in the security industry.
• Must have excellent customer skills with professional appearance.
• Must have or be willing to learn basic sales process and be able to answer questions
relating to system design, installation, and service.
• Must have experience with both wireless and hard-wired type systems (brand not
important). Prefer 24 months of experience. Ability to apply commonsense
understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form
• Demonstrated ability to use trade tools and follow safety standards
• Must be able to read work orders, blueprints, and road maps, and accurately perform
simple mathematical calculations
• Valid driver’s license with a clean driving record
• Willing to travel locally on a daily basis.
• Must be able to pass drug and background check.
• Must be able to lift up to 70 pounds, use standard tools, and perform work in unusual
and sometimes difficult positions, i.e., climb ladders, work in trusses, etc.
• Must be able to work throughout the year in various weather conditions
• Must have High School Diploma or G.E.D.