Job Description: |
- Work with China sales team to achieve the annual sales and margin targets while ensuring that all accounts receivables are collected on time.
- Manage the day to day operations of sales territory and account management to meet the needs of individuals and company’s financial and commercial objectives.
- Manage and coordinate plans with other departments to ensure sales forecast plan meet customer’s demand and expectations.
- Collect and report the marketing and competitive information with timely reports including customer call reports, sales reports, win-loss reports, competitive reports, industry reports, etc.
- Manage the sales forecast activity to ensure accurate and timely data input to Finance, Marketing, Import & Export, Production and Warehouse.
- Manage Key Account Plans for strategic customers. Build, maintain and grow effective business relationships with these key customers: identify customer needs and expectations and forecast its changes over time.
- Manager the AR collection efforts to deliver agreed to results
- Identify and drive new sales opportunities and capture strategies integrated with applicable programs.
- Drive competitive take-away with strategies to win these.
- Being in charge of the accreditation of sales contract and technical agreement；
- Lead and manage the timely completion of sales report, customer call reports, competitive reports, industry analysis report, win-loss reports, etc. so as to provide useful information to management
- Manage the day to day operations of the sales department
- Other works as assigned by the North China Sales Manager.
Qualifications/ Experience/ Knowledge:
- Education / Qualifications: B.S.
- Strong team management skills and people leadership
- Key account management experience.
- Professional Skills / Knowledge
- Native Chinese. Good communication skills in English.
- Strong market development and intercommunication skills
- Highly self-motivated