|Job Ref:||EUSTON 4/4||Employer:||Randstad||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||Inclusive of OTE - Uncapped||Post Date:||19/10/2016 00:14|
Electrical Maintenance Engineer - 4 on 4 off (Days only) - Euston - £33,000 + Plenty of OT |
I have a fantastic opportunity to work for a large maintenance company based in the Euston for a Electrical Maintenance Engineer with experience in building services to work on a large estate of prestigious buildings housing blue chip & banking clients on a contract in Euston.
The client is a leading property management agent and due to taking over / mobilising a brand new contract are looking to grow their building services team in order to deliver a first class service to an exclusive client.
4 on 4 off Days only (12 Hours) - 07:00am to 18:00pm
* Basic Salary of £33,000
* 20 Days Annual leave
* Season Ticket loan
* Plenty of OT
* Career progression - would want the engineer to develop into supervisors and above.
* Electrical and Mechanical PPM's and Reactive maintenance
* General building services tasks
* Emergency lighting, Fire alarms, FCU's, AHU's, HVAC plant, Water treatment
* Landlord and Tenanted areas of a large blue chip companies and banks across a large estate
* Working as part of a small maintenance team to deliver a great service to the client
* Apprentice Trained
* Electrical - City & Guilds Level 3 Qualified
* 17th Edition
* Client Facing
* Commercial Building Maintenance Experience
My client is able to interview straight away if the right candidates are available so to avoid missing out please send your CV today or call 0203 6800 620 for more details.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.