|Job Ref:||9876416||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Didcot||Address:||Post Code:||OX11||Salary:||£ 34,000 - £ 39,000 per year, Holiday, OT, Pension||Post Date:||09/10/2016 00:16|
Are you looking for the next step? Have you got a background in Commercial Air Conditioning and mechnaical building maintenance? Looking to join a major facilities company with progression and future oppurtunities?|
An excellent opportunity to work as a multi-skilled Air Conditioning Engineer for a facilities maintenance provider based in the didcot area has arisen, working on a Large site in the Oxfordshire area. The role is a static position working as part of an onsite maintenance team, The role requires performing all PPMs and reactive maintenance on site.
* Competitive starting salary
* Yearly pay reviews
* On going training
* A professional working environment
* OT and call out payments
* 25 days holiday + Bank Holiday
* The service & maintenance of commercial air-conditioning and refrigeration units
* Working on Various Air conditioning systems - VRV / VRFs, split & multi-split systems
* As service engineer you will cover air handling, air con & refrigeration
* Carry out all maintenance tasks and PPM's as scheduled
* Complete all paperwork and documentation in a timely and accurate manner
* Adhere to Health & Safety guidelines
* Minor Installation and project involvment if required
* Carrying out electrical and general mechanical building maintenance
My client is keen to meet with individuals with the following:
* NVQ level 2 Air-conditioning and refrigeration
* Experience with VRV's, VRF's, chillers, Air handling units
* F Gas 2079/2089 qualified
* Have commercial experience in Building Services or FM Background
* Air conditioning and refrigeration knowledge
* Flexible with a positive attitude and approach
* 17th Edition (highly desired)
If you are interested apply online now, this is a great opportunity to work for a very reputable FM company who work countrywide on large commercial contracts.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.