|Job Ref:||SSM150816||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Havant||Address:||Post Code:||PO9||Salary:||£ 50,000 - £ 58,000 per year, package||Post Date:||19/10/2016 00:18|
The client are a well established property developer that for years have bought land and used main contractors to build for them but have now decided to start self building. They are currently looking for a Senior Site Manager to deliver their first self build project and then after that promote them further to a Project Manager/Contracts Manager to oversee the multiple smaller projects coming up. |
The upcoming project they are currently looking for a Senior Site Manager to deliver is located in Havant and consists of 157 units on a gated estate consisting of traditional build 3 and 4 bedroom detached houses. Candidate must have at least 5 years experience as a No.1 Site Manager delivering volume build projects and must be based along the South Coast. Due to the level of experience required my client have stated they would be looking to pay between £50k - £58k + package.
Main accountabilities and tasks:
* Ability to communicate with and manage their support staff.
* Understand the design criteria for housing i.e. Code, Housing Standards, Standard Building Details.
* The ability to programme the works both long term and short term using Aster Team plan , and ensure that the works are completed in line with it.
* The ability to communicate effectively with both our Clients and their representatives.
* Commercially astute and responsible for maximising the financial return on the project.
* Ensure that the works are constructed in accordance with the Employers Requirements and to the right quality and timescale.
* Preparation and production of reports on the progress of the project both internally and externally.
* Work with the commercial team in the selection of subcontractors and ensure that they are effectively managed throughout the project.
* Control, distribute and respond to all correspondence relating to progress, quality & design.
* Good knowledge of health & safety and the associated compliant records.
The client operate a 1 stage interview process, that will be held by the Construction Manager who heads up the self build construction arm of the business. If this opportunity is of interest please apply now or contact me on NA.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
skills Residential, Senior Site Manager, Site Manager, Hampshire, West Sussex, Surrey, New Build, Housing, Residential