|Job Ref:||Ref: 0052#1||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Maidstone||Address:||Post Code:||ME15||Salary:||£ 9 - £ 50 per hour||Post Date:||09/10/2016 00:16|
Accounts Administrator - Yalding, Kent - £9.50 per hour - 20 hours a week |
Are you an Accounts Administrator in Kent? Have you had the experience in working for a construction company? Have you worked with Sage or Summit payroll software?
If the answer is yes, then this is the perfect opportunity with a contractor with a fantastic reputation in the current market.
Benefits of this company include:
* Good work life balance
* Relaxed atmosphere
* Internal Progression and Training
* Great Offices and Working Environment
Main purpose of job
* To co-ordinate invoices and delivery notes relating to orders placed for materials within the Buying Department and agree for payment.
* To work with other accounts personnel regarding Sales ledger duties.
* Ensuring that all Delivery tickets and invoices are placed on the system daily, amending as and when required.
* Liaising with Suppliers and Site Supervisors regarding missing delivery notes.
* Liaising with the Buying Department over any queries relating the pricing and/or item quantity on invoices.
* Disputing with the Supplier any invoices that do not agree with either the delivery note or the Order.
* Agree all hire invoices and enter onto Summit ready for payment.
* Reconcile Supplier Statements
* Entering Applications onto the sales ledger through Summit
* Liaise with your line manager regularly and notify any problems accurately and promptly.
* Take reasonable care for their own health and safety and for the health and safety of those people who may be affected by their actions
* Report any Accidents and near misses in compliance with Company procedures for investigation and /or remedial action.
* Any other adhoc duties relating to the Accounts Department.
* Attention to detail
* Previous accounts experience
* Ideally 2 years + experience in a similar role
* Self determination
* Sound experience in Microsoft Excel would be an advantage
* Excellent telephone manner
* Excellent speaking and writing skills
* Excellent academics
CV's are being reviewed as soon as possible so please contact me directly for further information.
Richard Mills -
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
skills Accountant, Administrator, Sage, Summit