Vacancy has expired
|Job Ref:||NASA0000198||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||Hackney||Address:||Post Code:||DE4||Salary:||£ 9 - £ 13 per hour||Post Date:||19/10/2016 00:21|
Framework Administrator Start Date: ASAP|
Hours: 8.00am-5.30pm Monday-Friday
Contract: per hourly rate
Responsible to : Project Manager
Main Duties: To manage the Site Administration on the Hackney Framework project as required
* Managing the front desk/receptionist duties in a fast moving, client facing office
* Be the point of contact for all incoming correspondence and distribute the relevant person
* Overseeing property and works stream tracker's to ensure all required data and information is updated in a timely and accurate fashion
* Reviewing property programme through liaison with Project Manager to ascertain forthcoming requirements to meet targets
* Ensuring information required from members of the Wates supply chain is pursued and collated as required
* Ensuring all site paperwork/documents is prepared and distributed for forthcoming and closing works
* Attending site meetings with Client's and Supply Chain members. Take minutes and prepare documents as required
* Placing orders for stationary, office supplies, IT supplies, etc.
* Liaise with Client's and Resident's to make appointments as required
* Assist Project Manager's & Commercial Team to ensure programme, KPI and commercial targets are met
* Assist Senior Administrator with regional functions as required
The ideal candidate will have:
* Ability to work on own initiative
* Good internal and external communication skills
* Eager and willing to learn about the construction industry, specifically the Planned Maintenance sector
* Ability to work under pressure
* Good spoken, and written communication skills
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.