|Job Ref:||GM1508||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Leeds||Address:||Salary:||£ 14,000 - £ 16,000 per year||Post Date:||19/10/2016 00:18|
Are you a grounds maintenance operative looking for a permanent position? Are you friendly, reliable and hardworking? We have the perfect opportunity for you!|
Grounds Maintenance Operative - £8.08 an hour - Based on 37.5 hours a week - Van
My client, is looking for a grounds maintenance operative who is responsibility for the quality and responsiveness of the Contract delivering a full range of grounds maintenance services, ensuring the service is continuously improved, and the specification is met and exceeded.
* Horticultural grounds maintenance tasks at the contracted sites
* Driving company vehicles and transporting plant, machinery and equipment
* General maintenance of grounds e.g. Grass cutting, clearing of debris, leaves, litter, hedge and shrub trimming Chemical and hand-weed control
* Ensuring that all visited locations are left in a clean and tidy state
* Maintenance of records relating to tasks performed, timesheets, materials, vehicles and equipment
* Maintenance of vehicles and machinery and reporting vehicles defects
* Use of appropriate tools and equipment including the operation of powered hand tools, minor plant and ride on machinery
* Good communication skills
* Resilience under pressure
* Ability to work to laid down schedules
* Ability to work as part of a team and use own initiative
* Excellent customer liaison skills together with a commitment to customer service
* Enthusiasm, drive, ambition and commitment
* Knowledge of relevant health and safety legislation and safety procedures
* PA1/PA6 qualifications are desirable Driving Licence and ability to tow a large trailer preferred
If you are interested please contact Sophia on NA or reply back to this advert.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.