|Job Ref:||ConAdmin||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Manchester||Address:||Post Code:||M13||Salary:||£ 18,000 - £ 20,000 per year, Full Package||Post Date:||09/10/2016 00:16|
My client is currently looking for an Construction Administrator with experience. This is an exciting opportunity to join an established, successful and exciting contractor in Greater Manchester. The company are offering a basic salary up to£20k plus package. You would be working on a large project which use a number of external or internal systems as well as administration duties.|
My Client is a triple ISO accredited company which offers their clients an extensive range of services in the construction industry, including civil engineering, groundworks, plant hire and labour supply.
The Role & Responsibilities
* Assisting engineers in document preparation and formatting i.e. reports, specifications, presentations
* Checking format quality of all paperwork
* Responsible for project administration.
* Responsible for managing company access and minor accounts
* Managing the work flow processes
* Liaising with clients, other consultants and contractors to ensure that the lines of communication are being made.
* Liaising with our engineers and technicians to ensure that Quality Insurance procedures are maintained.
* Filing all correspondence in accordance with the Company/Project Filing Procedure.
* Assisting the project teams as required.
The Skills Required
* Must have previous office or administration experience
* Ability to deliver high quality standard of work against tight time-scales
* Worked within either construction or Engineer background is a bonus
* Able to prioritize workload
* Excellent IT skills
* Pays high attention to details
* Accurate and meticulous
If you are looking for an excellent opportunity to join an exciting and established contractor in North West as an Construction Administrator then apply now to Daryl Richardson on NA or email
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
skills civil engineering / construction / administrator / drawings / invoices / pdq / paperwork / phones / diary management