|Job Ref:||Ref: 0051#1||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Tonbridge||Address:||Post Code:||TN9||Salary:||£ 70,000 - £ 80,000 per year, Car, Travel, Healthcare, Pension||Post Date:||09/10/2016 00:16|
Contracts Manager - Kent - £70,000 + Fully Expensed Package |
Are you a Contracts Manager in Kent or London? Have you had the experience in working on commercial and residential projects? Have you worked on refurbishment project with a value of £1m up to £20m?
If the answer is yes, then this is the perfect opportunity with a well established main contractor with a fantastic reputation and long term clientele.
Benefits of this company include:
* Good work life balance and working hours
* Local & National Projects
* A large number of frameworks and projects already secured
* Relaxed atmosphere
* Internal Progression
* Mixture of fit out, refurbishment and new build
* Great Offices and Working Environment
* Pre Contract and tender involvement
* Managing / agreeing valuations / variations
* Managing Sub Contractor accounts
* Procuring sub contractors / negotiations
* Final Accounts
* Managing 1- 4 project dependant on work load and size of projects
Requirements of the successful Senior Quantity Surveyor include:
* Have HND/HNC/Degree in Quantity Surveying/Construction or relevant background
* Have experience in managing £1m + projects
* Show longevity to previous employers
CV's are being reviewed as soon as possible so please contact me directly for further information.
Richard Mills - - NA
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
skills Contracts Manager, Residential,Commercial, Retail, Industrial, Refurbishment,Fit out ,Project Manager