|Job Ref:||LUDE844||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£ 55,000 - £ 65,000 per year, package||Post Date:||09/10/2016 00:16|
Are you looking for a new opportunity as a civil engineering quantity surveyor? Do you want to work for one of the most well-regarded main contractors in the world? If you are an experienced quantity surveyor, confident to manage your own workload within a civil engineering project, this is for you...|
This is your chance to work for a Top 10 Civil Engineering Main Contractor based in south London.
* Competitive salary and package
* Based in South London
* Working on a very well known, well respected infrastructure project
* Excellent, professional and well established team
* Excellent training, support and development
You will be responsible for:
* Identification of change and the implications this will make to the programme, schedule and costs.
* Reviewing existing contract documentation.
* Management of subcontractor packages.
* Considering the client's variation request against the contract & assist with reporting and CVRs.
* Deal with change events and variations.
* Manage and develop trainees.
* Previous experience as a Quantity surveyor within a civils project
* Main contractor or sub contractor background
* Preferably degree educated but not essential.
* Enthusiastic to move up to the senior QS level.
Note: All applications are kept confidential and contact will be established with you before submission of your CV to any client.
If you feel you would meet the criteria and would like to pursue this further, please apply by clicking below.
If you would like to add me on LinkedIn and be kept up to date with the latest civil engineering projects and commercial positions please click here:
For any more information please call Lucy on 0203 6800 650.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.