|Job Ref:||BBBH141264||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£ 35,000 - £ 42,000 per year, Benefits||Post Date:||19/10/2016 00:19|
Required in London: £35,000 - £45,000.
An attractive annual bonus scheme, big team of like-minded Back End Developers, located in Barbican; if this sounds attractive to you here are more details...
A very successful financial company is seeking a new developer to join their already established development team. They have offices globally and a fantastic network which rewards interesting projects to get stuck into.
Your day to day role will involve:
* Development of new and existing code and scripting using PHP and MySQL
* Back End Development for heavy-duty data and financial transactions
* Maintain existing MySQL databases and design, create new components and elements
A really great developer for this role will have a passion for coding; enjoy working autonomously or as a team. You will bring fresh new ideas to prove your innovative and create manner. This company is seeking a developer who is proficient with the following:
* At least 3 years commercial experience of programming, ideally within the financial sector
* Skills you should be proficient with:
1 PHP, MySQL, MVC framework CodeIgniter or Symfony
* Experience of working within an Agile environment
* Experience with GIT
* Experience with the Full life cycle of development
* Confidence liaising with team members to discuss project and express new ideas
Please call Georgi on 0117 3111 999 for more information or email me with a convenient time to discuss.
If this isn't quite the role for you but you know of someone who would be a great fit, please send their details and if successful we will reward you with £250.
Randstad Technologies Ltd is a leading specialist recruitment business for the IT industry. Please note that due to a high level of applications, we can only respond to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.