|Job Ref:||38433||Employer:||Goodrich||Industry:||Manufacturing||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Wolverhampton||Address:||Post Date:||18/10/2016 05:05|
Responsible for the safe and effective running of Wolverhampton Operations, ensuring key deliverables associated with business transformation for quality, cost, delivery and ACE, are achieved.
• Ensure the efficient and safe running of your assigned module
• Monitor cell performance using real time OEE
• Responsible for the results of the module including OTIF, quality, OEE and cost
• Drive an aggressive improvement plan ensuring production and employee morale is not impacted
• Provide accurate delivery forecasts to internal and external customers
• Support and develop your team members to progress their careers
• Ensure all cells have robust capacity models
• Ensure TPM and FLM are complete on time.
• Create daily status reports for all cells and communicate with the operations manager
• Drive to close all EHS KPI's and ensure employees are adhering to the companies EHS policies
• Manage a team of 20+ employees ensuring they are multi-skilled to cover absence.
• Qualified to degree level or willing to undertake.
• Possess experience of leadership or management in an operational role within a manufacturing business.
• Demonstrated skills with a commitment to quality, delivery, team working and continuous improvement.
• Demonstrated engagement in leading business transformation and change.
• Committed and tenacious leader with resilience to drive for success in a challenging and fast changing environment.
• Flexible and Adaptive to support all business needs
• Good communication and influencing skills.
From time to time the successful candidate may be required by the Company to perform other tasks which are not included in the above description, but are within the capabilities of the individual and where necessary training will be given.