Overview: At NTT DATA, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees have been key factors in our company's growth and market presence. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA and for the people who work here.|
A group company within NTT DATA currently seeks a User Acceptance Test Lead to join our team in Montpelier, VT.
Position Functions or Responsibilities: Ongoing Operational Support
- Acts as first point of escalation for UA testing issues.
- Mentors and trains UA staff on use of UA tools and best practices
- Assists UA Manager in compiling and communicating UA Test Metric reports for management review
- Contributes to quality improvements to continually reduce defect rates
- Attends project meetings during the life of the project (Concept through Closure phases) as a standing project team member
- Completes assigned project tasks according to project schedules. Proactively identifies risks and issues related to the testing aspects of the project and communicates solutions to Business Unit Owner, UA Manager, and/or the Project Manager.
- Ensures adherence to testing standards by all UA testers
- Assists project and/or UA manager in resolving testing-related risks and issues.
- Participates in Business and Functional Requirement peer review sessions and provides feedback for deliverable improvements.
- Meet with relevant team(s) to understand the business requirements
- Responsible for the delivery of appropriate UA test plan(s) by working with UA test teams
- Responsible for working with UA test teams to contribute to appropriate test strategies
- Works with HP ALM Quality Center and UA test teams to ensure 100% traceability between UA test cases and business requirements.
- Work with appropriate teams to coordinates UA testing according to the Test Plan.
- Ensures overall quality delivery of UA testing for the project.
- Works to resolve issues preventing UA testers from completing required deliverables on-time, and communicates said issues to appropriate stakeholder(s) as required
COMPETENCIES (KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES):
- Lead formal test case, test plan, and other UA test deliverable meetings as required
- Lead UA test execution result discussions as required
- Holds meetings with UA testers to ensure timely completion of Acceptance test planning.
- Works with UA teams and Project Management to ensure Acceptance test execution progress reporting is completed and accurate
- Follows the client Project Management Methodology (PMM) and completes required templates for project documentation.
- Advanced knowledge of testing best practices
- Detailed knowledge of testing tool capabilities
- Computer Skills: Advanced ability in Microsoft Office applications
- Communication Skills: Strong written and oral communication skills, including the ability to lead or facilitate meetings with onsite and remote personnel
- Organizational Abilities: the ability to work in a fast paced environment while multi-tasking; strong attention to detail, including the ability to create repeatable processes with documentation
- Analytical Skills: Strong analytical skills, including the ability to engage in independent root cause analysis of ad-hoc issues
- Leadership Skills: Strong ability to lead teams to successful completion of software testing initiatives
Basic Qualifications: 3 years Healthcare QAT Solution Architecture
2 years Manual Testing - Test Management Tool - Quality Center
5 years User Acceptance Testing
This is a full-time salaried position with a group company within NTT DATA. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors will NOT be considered. This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
About NTT DATA
NTT DATA is your Innovation Partner anywhere around the world. With business operations in more than 35 countries, we put emphasis on long-term commitment and combine global reach and local intimacy to provide premier professional services from consulting, system development, business process and IT outsourcing to cloud-based solutions.
Visit NA to learn how our consultants, projects, managed services, and outsourcing engagements deliver value for a range of businesses and government agencies.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.
Options: Apply for this job online Apply
Refer this job to a friend Refer
Share on your newsfeed