|Job Ref:||EMP369492||Employer:||Matchtech Group plc.||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Worthing||Address:||Salary:||£24,300 - £25,500/year||Post Date:||19/10/2016 21:32|
Our client, a large water company is looking for field based Mechanical Fitters to provide repair and maintenance work on their wastewater treatment works. There is 2 positions in Sussex, one is to cover the Worthing area and the other is to over the Hastings area. Suitable for an apprentice qualified mechanical fitter who lives in proximity to these areas. Must be able to drive.|
Must have industrial mechanical experience
• Day-to-day maintenance of, and repairs to, water and wastewater treatment works, sludge treatment centres and pumping stations to ensure all environmental, quality and customer service standards are met, whilst meeting H&S legislation and achieving budgetary targets.
• Undertakes fault finding work which involves identifying the problem and then assessing the impact.
• Install new plant and equipment as required
• Respond to alarms and fault find to identify issues, fix these or escalate if required
• Update the necessary company systems and databases as required accurately and promptly
• Identify possible future risks and recommend changes in the course of their day-to-day work
In order to be considered for this role you will possess experience of heavy industry and will have completed a recognised apprenticeship in an industrial area. You will also be ONC qualified or equivalent in speciality area.
You must be prepared / available to work on the following basis:
Mon - Wed 0730 -1600
Thu - Fri 0730-1500
Stand by roster 1:8
Please note that the successful candidate will be provided with a company van.