the evolution of mobility
At Bombardier Aerospace, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we'll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
- Manage your team ;
- Establish targets for all aspects of business (New Orders, Revenues, Earnings, FCF...);
- Coordinate of the annual planning cycle and consolidate and pro-active analysis of annual & long term business plan (Quarterly Forecast, Budget and Strategic Plan);
- Manage financial performance reporting (measuring actual results against the forecast, budget and prior periods);
- Coordinate presentations to Top Management on the company performance and business plan progress
- Establish the profit assurance plan (PAP), including the monitoring process of all business financial Risks and Opportunities (R&Os);
- Prepare of Short-term cash flow analysis and forecasting;
- Participate actively in managing SAP and BI tools design and implementation;
- Build constructive and effective relationships with a broad and diverse group of business partners;
- Evaluate financial and business indicators and translate data into actionable information to drive results;
As our ideal candidate,
Bombardier Aerospace is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
- You have a bachelor's degree or master in accounting or finance;
- You have relevant experience of minimum 5 years in a similar role in a multinational in the manufacturing industry;
- You are a proficient user of SAP (FI, CO, MM and SD modules);
- You master Excel and PowerPoint.
- You have strong analytical skills as well as verbal and written communications skills;
- You possess strong interpersonal skills to deal effectively with a wide variety of people assertively and confidently;
- You demonstrate an ability to set objectives and goals and organize work appropriately to meet and exceed goals. Possess strong organizational and time management skills;
- You master French and English fully.
Your ideas move people.