|Job Ref:||018343||Employer:||Hitachi||Country:||India||City:||Mumbai||Address:||Post Date:||21/10/2016 00:06|
• Import Custom Clearance of spare parts abiding by customs regulation; Checking import checklist with import invoice, correct product classification; and other details to reflect free of charge; related party import transaction.
• Resolve queries raised by customs while product verification and valuation. Provide delivery proof to Global Spares logistics (GSL) team. File the original import documents ; closed N-form as per customs statutory requirement.
• Re-export of spare parts, liaison with the spares warehouse / Choice team and GSL team to ensure right parts as per re-export invoice are shipped to Singapore warehouse. Raise shipping request with UPS and ensure to send pre-alert to Singapore warehouse in advance.
• Scrapping of spare parts by taking approval from Services and finance team. Coordination with Choice / global spares; local spare warehouse and the E-waste company is required
• Commercial / loan Order / PBA order Processing : Arrange inventory by coordinating with supply chain team.
• Scheduling / optimizing available inventory in the sales order ; matching sales order with the customer Purchase order; updating delivery to id and releasing order to warehouse promptly. Updating sales/customers/partners the shipment status and providing them the shipping documents.
• Preparing commercial invoice and coordinating shipment pickup by customer in timely manner. Providing shipment proof India revenue recognition team.
• Import of Proof of Concept / lease equipment's/Internal equipment's.
• Custom clearance of Free of charge (described in item 1); under Bank guarantee or commercial shipment - under provisional bond abiding by customs regulations and HDS business transaction.
• Delivering the equipment to customers premises by coordinating with them, arranging forklift, labors; and transportation as required.
• Preparing delivery note and arranging tax forms for local delivery.
• Re-export of equipment's, preparing re-export documents; arranging BOM verification; equipment proper packaging and transportation; resolving customs query while obtaining re-export permission.
• Creating RMA and Equipment Return orders in the system and providing pre-alert in advance to Singapore warehouse.
• Virtual scrapping the software and other items on loan order with finance approval by creating scrap order.
• Preparation of third party products purchase order to fulfil sales order.
• Upon finance approval prepare 3party PO as per vendor quote by following 3rd Party PO process. Coordination with the vendor; sales team and providing proof of shipment to India revenue recognition team is required.
• Local product movement from lab / loan orders to customers and reverse movement.
• Hiring packer ; transporter; ensuring proper packaging and equipment is delivered or returned back by coordinating with customer / transporter /packer and sales team. Delivery challan and tax forms to be arranged as required.
• Need to handle activities like duty drawback; Cancellation of Bank guarantee / bond; revising import export license and any other customs ; taxation statutory requirement.
• Candidate must have 6 to 10 years of work experience.
• Should be a Graduate, diploma or degree in Foreign Trade (Import / Exports) will be an added advantage.
• Should be presentable, and must be fluent in English verbal and written communication.
• Must have experience in Import / Re-export Custom Clearance
• Exposure to ERP system / Order management tool is required
• Must be able to check the Import Check list and provide approval for filing
• Knowledge of Free Of Charge Shipments / SVB will be an added advantage
• Knowledge of Product classification in customs systems; Inco terms; invoicing is a must
• Must be able to prepare invoices; and import - re-export documents
• Knowledge of taxation and local deliveries is an added advantage
• Should be able to work with overseas warehouse and multiple local teams for logistics activities such as import / re-export and order processing.
• Should be willing to multitask and should be able to handle work pressure.
• Should have expertise in Microsoft outlook; Word; Excel; Power Point etc.