Vacancy has expired
|Job Ref:||DE00862HAR||Employer:||Interserve||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Yorkshire||City:||Harrogate||Address:||Post Code:||HG1||Post Date:||05/10/2016 00:12|
Hourly Rate Bands N/A Salaried/Hourly-Paid Hourly-Paid |
About the role:
Excellent rates of pay; £8.00 to £13.03 per hour
We have several exciting opportunities for caring individuals to become part of our dedicated team. We are looking to recruit reliable Care Assistants to provide person centred care to clients within Residential and Nursing Homes throughout Harrogate, Ripon and Knaresborough.
As a Care Assistant in one of our Hospices you will support residents with daily tasks including personal care, preparing and delivering meals, moving and handling and daily activities.
As a Care Assistant in one of our Learning & Physical Disability Units you will be involved in social activities such as; bus journeys to town, movie afternoons, playing board games as well as the usual personal care and moving and handling.
As a Care Assistant in one of our Elderly Units you will be involved in social interaction activities, personal care and preparing and serving meals.
All of our Care Assistant positions are interchangeable and you can work in as many or as few environments as you wish. We are also flexible on what shifts you work but likely shifts are: days (07:00-14:00), lates (14:00-21:00) and nights (21:00-07:00).
Please note; we also work in the community and would welcome a call from any Healthcare Assistants or Senior Healthcare Assistants seeking work in that environment on: NA0 or email: NA
If you would like to view other positions from this branch please click here
You must possess the following:
• 6 months previous care experience (this can include caring for friends and/or family if you received a Carer's Allowance)
• Excellent communications skills
• Are committed and reliable
• Have a passion for providing high quality individualised care
About the company:
Interserve Healthcare delivers specialist healthcare services to clients in their own homes and in healthcare establishments throughout the UK. We recruit Nurses, Healthcare Assistants and Support Workers on a national basis to deliver outstanding care and support to our ever-growing client base.
What we can offer you:
• Weekly pay including holiday pay
• On-going 24/7 support from the Senior Nurse Team
• Refer a friend bonus scheme
• First refusal to other care opportunities
• Members loyalty scheme Interserve Healthcare is an Investors in Diversity accredited company & committed to equal opportunities for all (Agy).
Click here to view all current branch vacancies