|Job Ref:||ADRO - Quality Aud2||Employer:||Randstad||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Kidlington||Address:||Post Code:||OX5||Salary:||£ 30,000 - £ 38,000 per year, Package||Post Date:||20/10/2016 00:42|
Are you an experienced quality professional looking for a new position working with light aircraft? If so then this might be the job for you.
We require a Quality Auditor or Quality Officer to join one of the UK's leading air schools in the midlands area. You will be responsible for the ensuring that all maintenance procedure complies with the relevant EASA approvals. You will be answering direct in to the Global Maintenance Manager based in Phoenix. Working within the hanger area, you will be playing an active part in ensuring the company continues to operate to the top standard.
* Carry out functional duties within the Quality, Compliance and Safety (QCS) Department including auditing, conducting Supplier Evaluations and assisting other departments in the issue of Certification Authorisations.
* Assist with and facilitate the development, implementation and maintenance of compliance and assurance management strategies, systems, plans and functions to meet COAA objectives of being best-in-class.
* The Flexibility to manage your workload within fixed deadlines.
* A good team player who is wiling to assist other members when necessary.
* £35,000 - £38,000 per Annum
* 25 Days Holliday + Bank Holidays
* Up to 7% contribution pension
* Life Insurance
* Supplied Uniform
If this sounds like you, clicks apply now. We are looking to start the position ASAP so do not hesitate to apply to get more information and start your new position now.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
skills Quality EASA Audit Safety Compliance Certification Airworthiness 145 Part G Part F Part M