|Job Ref:||ADRO - SYS PER1||Employer:||Randstad||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Denham||Address:||Post Code:||IP29||Post Date:||20/10/2016 00:42|
Are you an experienced systems professional with a passion for excellence? If so then we have the perfect job for you...
Please ensure you are eligible for SC clearance before applying.
The role holder is responsible for a wide range of analytical engineering from project inception, through development and production, as well as maintaining system requirements, conducting in-depth analyses and supporting system verification.
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
* Conduct requirements analyses as required and generate specifications accordingly.
* Prepare a wide range of highly complex, comprehensive technical documentation. Many of these documents required by contract.
* Conduct feasibility and trade studies, often in respect of potential new business. - Carry out physiological load assessments as necessary.
* Conduct simulations, analyses and test matching utilising appropriate software tools.
* Develop new simulation models and utilising innovative analysis techniques.
* Prepare a wide range of highly complex technical documents including internal, customer and contract defined deliverables.
* Design and develop appropriate software including that of a safety critical standard.
* Communicate effectively with all levels within the organisation and its customers at all times.
* Team Working
* Communication Skills
* Technical Knowledge Expertise
* Customer Focus
* Highly IT literate
* Thorough grounding in the production of software to varying levels of complexity.
* Extensive experience in writing technical documents.
KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE
The ideal applicant will have a previous experience gained in aerospace/similar systems engineering environment, thorough grounding in a broad range of multi-disciplinary engineering concepts and practices.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.