|Job Ref:||JE - 1006||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||South Wales||Address:||Salary:||£ 30,000 - £ 40,000 per year||Post Date:||21/10/2016 00:27|
Looking for career progression? Do you have excellent people and motivational skills? Feel like a fresh challenge?|
Are you a Site Manager or Site Supervisor looking for your next challenge?
Do you have experience working within the railway environment and enjoy managing a team? Randstad CPE is currently recruiting for Supervisors with the following experience to work on multiple rail electrification projects in the South West & Wales.
As Supervisor you will manage site operations, in a hands on capacity, directing and organising site activities. You will ensure that the planned work is delivered safely and on time.
You will lead and motivate a team to deliver all aspects of planning and operations and ensure that planned work is delivered safely and on time, adhering to associated requirements
* Supervision of qualified tradesmen on site
* Paperwork such as work package plans and task brief sheets
* Managing of all site labour and sub-contractors
* Ensure works are executed within legislative and Company requirements
* Maintain a working knowledge of H&S legislation including changes to the legislation.
* Knowledge of HSE regulations
* Knowledge of NWR electrification standards
* OHL Experience
* Rail experience
* The ability to run a team effectively
* Hold SMSTS / SSSTS certification and qualified to C&G 17thedition + 2391 Test & Inspect
* Previous supervisory experience.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
skills Supervisor, Rail, Electrification, OHL, Track