|Job Ref:||BDVINDID||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Didcot||Address:||Post Code:||OX11||Salary:||£ 18,000 - £ 20,000 per year||Post Date:||21/10/2016 00:27|
Commercial Assistant |
Up to £20,000
Are you a driven and motivated Commercial Assistant? Are you looking for a role where you will play a key part in continued growth? Are you looking for a role where you can work you way up within the company? STOP! Don't look anywhere else; we have the perfect role for you which you can start right now.
Our client, an international leading FM company, has an exiting opportunity for an experienced Commercial Assistant, to contribute positively towards their vibrant company in Oxford.
They believe that if you work hard you MUST be rewarded and recognised! Some benefits are below:
* Great incentives
* Extensive and structured training program
* Competitive package
* Amazing holiday
This role is a very varied position, some of your duties will be:
* Ordering of materials via COINS purchase ledger
* Processing purchase orders and delivery notes for supplier payments
* Reconcile purchase card transactions
* Commercial review of Maximo assigning chargeable job status and costs to work orders
* Prepare client quotes and maintain quotation registers
* Maintain and update commercial records
* Identify any unnecessary costs and inefficient activities
* Assist in the timely preparation of valuations, submissions of invoices and receipt of payment.
* Assist in the prompt preparation and settlement of final accounts, including variations, claims and disputes.
* Make best use of knowledge management information systems. (Maximo, COINS.)
* Ordering and maintenance of consumable stock levels
* Process holiday, expenses and overtime claims as required
* Review Maximo reports and chase outstanding jobs as required
* Collating engineers reports and timesheets to assist service delivery
If you are interested in joining their team you first must:
* Strong administration and organisational skills with accuracy and attention to detail
* Experience in COINS or Maximo is preferred
* Previous work within Commercial FM role
* Excellent customer liaison skills with the ability to develop positive relationships with the key client contacts
* Good oral and written communication skills with the ability to communicate at all levels
* Strong IT / Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office - Must have proven strong Excel experience
This is a fantastic opportunity for a career minded individual who is seeking progression and development with a market leading organisation.
This role will be open for the next couple of weeks, so if you are interested in applying for this great position, please do not hesitate to apply by using the button below. Alternatively please call and speak with Becky Davage on NA0 if you are interested.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.