|Job Ref:||ML8093||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£ 65,000 - £ 75,000 per year, Competitive package||Post Date:||21/10/2016 00:27|
I am currently looking for a Project Manager to join a leading contractor to work on new projects with values between £10m - £20m from pre-construction to handover on a portfolio of projects located in West London. They require someone with a heavy civils background and who can take charge and be the number one on the project. This will suit someone who wants to join a reputable contractor with a strong pipeline of work and who may be looking for that career progression in the future.|
You will be responsible for:
* Ensuring that workplaces under their control have effective systems, arrangements and supervision for providing a safe work place and suitable welfare facilities.
* Reviewing, maintaining, updating and amending safe systems of work to ensure it is safe and without risk to health.
* Communication with the rest of site team including engineers, quantity surveyors, safety officers and clerk of works to ensure full understanding of information.
* Working closely with the design teams and ensuring that the information and details of technical information are carried out accurately.
* Attending and contributing to weekly meetings with site team regarding safety, progress, expenditure, costs and programme.
For this role, you will need:
* Previous experience in a similar role as a Project Manager running projects valued £10m+ on Civil Engineering projects.
* Experience in assessing value / evaluating variation of construction works.
* Knowledge of all aspect of legislative compliance.
* Minimum HNC/HND in Civil Engineering or related subject.
* Up to date relevant CSCS Card.
Note: All applications are kept extremely confidential and contact will be established with you before submission of your CV to my client.
If you feel you would meet the criteria and would like to pursue this further, please apply by clicking below.
If you would like to add me on LinkedIn and be kept up to date with the latest civil engineering projects and positions please click here:
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.