|Job Ref:||PDIRECTOR2||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£ 80,000 - £ 110,000 per year, car, travel & benefits||Post Date:||21/10/2016 00:27|
I am seeking a Project Director with a strong track record in the Residential and Commercial sector. They are a leading top 10 contractor who are close to getting the letter of intent on a number of schemes valued in excess of £80mil. This is a great opportunity to work for a contractor with an excellent reputation, strong varied order book and a highly skilled and driven operations team.
* Highly competitive numeration package
* Dynamic, forward thinking main contractor
* Rewarding bonus scheme
* All travel costs covered
* Strong management structure
* Career progression opportunities
* Lead Project Director on a project valued in excess of £80mil
* Responsible for overseeing time, cost, health and safety and quality targets and provide strategic planning, leadership and support to project operations
* Delivering to business priorities, targets and commitments
* Reporting into a Regional Managing Director
* Experience of operating at a senior level within Construction environments
* Be able to help secure future opportunities to assist with work winning
* Track record of running projects in excess of £50mil
* Main contracting or developer background
* Degree qualified (ideally construction related)
* Stable, progressive CV
* Project experience focused on the London region
If you're interested in the role and want to hear more, reply to this advert with your CV and I'll contact you directly. If you would prefer to have an initial discussion over the phone, give me a call in our office on NA. Your details will be kept strictly confidential and will never be sent to anyone without you first giving permission. I'll look forward to hearing from you, come back to me ASAP to make the initial shortlist!
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.