|Job Ref:||SEST1508||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£ 60,000 - £ 75,000 per year, pension, health, car, travel||Post Date:||09/10/2016 00:16|
Are you a high end residential Senior Estimator with experience of the fast paced London market? This is a fantastic opportunity for a standalone Estimator to join a leading main contractor operating in the luxury residential market.|
* Up to £75,000 basic depending on experience
* Excellent benefits package on top
* Opportunity for career progression and training
* Working for a leading main contractor that retain a family run feel with an amazing staff retention rate.
* Looking after all estimating duties as part of a small and close knit pre construction team
* Working on high end residential projects up to £20m
* High end experience required (in any sector such as residential, commercial, leisure, retail etc)
* Confidence to work as a standalone Estimator within a busy market
* Experience working with Traditional refurbishment contracts
Please apply now to register your interest for the role as interviews are taking place in the next 2 weeks.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.