|Job Ref:||SalesExecSevenoaks||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Sevenoaks||Address:||Post Code:||TN13||Salary:||£ 24,000 - £ 25,000 per year, vehicle, mobile phone and expenses||Post Date:||09/10/2016 00:16|
Sales Executive FM |
Sevenoaks - Kent
Company vehicle and mobile phone
Sales Executive Role - Kent
Randstad CPE - FM Sales Executive
Full Time - Permanent
Randstad CPE is working in partnership with a Facilities Services provider to identify an experienced Sales Executive. Having reassessed the business focus the Managing Director is now looking to build a sales team to drive the business forward.
You will be a friendly, confident, motivated and reliable individual with a proven track record within a sales role. Further requirements include:
* You must be outgoing and friendly and enjoy entertaining clients
* You must be an innovative thinker, able to come up with new ideas to engage with new clients
* Good communication skills and excellent telephone manner
* Flexible approach to working hours, as networking events may require early mornings or late nights
* Experience working in a similar business development role completing face to face, business to business sales
* Full valid UK driving licence
* It is not essential to have knowledge of the FM industry and maintenance contracts this would only be a desirable requirement
As a Sales Executive in this company you will be assisting the company in finding new business by selling the cleaning, security and maintenance sections of the business. You will be expected to manage a LinkedIn account making new connections and looking for business, attend networking events, warm and cold calling and face to face client meetings. This role will offer you:
* £25,000 salary + commission
* Opportunity to assist the growth of the company whilst working closely with the Managing Director.
* Opportunity for self development with training, guidance and direction offered from the Managing Director and Sales Director
* Opportunity for career progression within the company as it grows
* Company vehicle and mobile phone
* Expenses payable
* 20 days annual leave + Bank holidays
If you have experience within a sales role and are looking for an excellent opportunity to further your skills, earn commission and gain a position with an exciting company then do not hesitate to apply to this role or contact Maria Harris on NA0 (Option 2).
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
skills sales executive, sales job, sales role, career progression