|Job Ref:||RAND - PM||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Newcastle Upon Tyne||Address:||Salary:||£ 55,000 - £ 61,000 per year, CA + Benefits||Post Date:||21/10/2016 00:24|
How would you like to become part of one of the biggest main contracting companies in the UK? This company with over 100 years experience and revenue of multiple billions is looking to add a Project Manager to their ever growing production team. They are currently involved with multiple projects in the North East including: Schools, Shopping centres and University refurbishments. This role will be reporting into the Operations Director, and with a lot of work for 2017 already in the pipeline you can join to become part of the fastest growing teams in the UK.|
Successfully holding this job will give responsibility for the delivery and quality of each project as well as a point of contact for all client/ stakeholders. This scheme is based in the healthcare sector and ideally previous experience working on projects of a scale upwards of £15m, in a similar role for either a regional or national contractor.
* Managed & delivered projects upwards of £15 Million.
* Previous experience working within the commercial, leisure, retail.
* Managed projects under various forms of contracts.
* Managing the Programme and monitoring costs.
* Setting up quality procedures and implementing heath & safety policy's.
* Ability to Document & ensure all company producers are adhered to.
* Able to Co-ordinate large project teams, Site Manager, assistant site manager.
* Managing the project handover and ensuring a defect / snag free completion.
* Managing the strategic aspects of the project, mitigating risks whilst overseeing / coordinating the delivery.
* Must be comfortable interfacing with the client in the specified market.
* Competitive salary.
* Car allowance.
Previous experience in a similar role for a Main Contractor would be an added advantage.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
skills Project Manager Main Contractor Ne1 Newcastle