|Job Ref:||PMan1||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Slough||Address:||Post Code:||SL1||Salary:||£ 27,000 - £ 35,000 per year||Post Date:||21/10/2016 00:27|
Are you a Residential Property or Block Manager with 1 year+ experience? Want to work for one of the UK's largest landlords and voted top property companies to work for? Then I have the opportunity for you.|
I am looking for multiple candidates for various locations throughout Greater London to join a new and exciting team. You will be responsible for providing responsive, efficient, high quality and customer focused estate and facilities management service.
The role will involve inspecting and monitoring the estate, improving where needs be via the provided fund. Handling new homes added to the estate and the various processes' involved. Other areas will be understanding the service charges involved and providing block and facilities management.
* Estate inspections - Inspect and grade communal areas and estates, raising and following up on appropriate corrective actions to customer resolution.
* Estate Improvements - Identify opportunities to use the Neighbourhood Improvement Fund to further enhance the enjoyment of our estates for our customers.
* Estate and facilities management - Provide a responsive and efficient estate, block and facilities management service to ensure our residents' communal areas and neighbourhoods are pleasant, well-maintained and safe places to live.
* Service Charges - Understand all services and charges provided to estates, properties and communal areas and check the quality of services provided to ensure these represent value for money.
* ASB - Tackle and reduce the effects of anti-social behaviour on estates and in communal areas, dealing with issues such as abandoned vehicles, bulk rubbish, graffiti and misuse of communal areas.
* New Homes - Take responsibility for new homes handed over to the neighbourhood, including understanding services, facilities and charges.
* Able to demonstrate experience of delivering customer focused services in a demanding, public facing environment
* Highly organised, able to prioritise and manage a demanding workload
* Highly developed relationship management or stakeholder engagement skills, with the ability to be influence and follow through to resolution.
* Able to demonstrate an awareness of how operational matters impact budgets and financial performance
* Experience of complex residential facilities management or similar experience of inspecting and assessing quality defined criteria and implementing solutions.
* Housing sector knowledge including knowledge around property management, service charges, health and safety, personal safety and working with vulnerable people.
If this is of interest, give Seb a call on NA, for a quick confidential chat.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.