|Job Ref:||Cleaningsuper||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Leeds||Address:||Post Code:||LS7||Salary:||£ 7 - £ 7.07 per hour||Post Date:||09/10/2016 00:16|
Cleaning Supervisor - Leeds - 22.5 hours a week / £7.70ph |
My client a leading facilities management provider is looking for a cleaning supervisor to work in a school in Leeds.
* Co-ordinate the day to day provision of an effective, professional cleaning service focused on service delivery, providing supervision and guidance to staff.
* Monitor record and deliver service levels in accordance with contractual requirements, liaising with the client as necessary
* Provide support, guidance, training and full line management for all cleaning staff
* Direct all cleaning staff in their duties ensuring the cleaning schedule is adhered to and targets are
* Achieved to meet contractual requirements
* Ensure that the cleaning function is appropriately resourced by managing the rota effectively including arranging suitable cover for sickness and holidays
* To monitor staff attendance and maintain records to effectively manage absence
* Cleaning product stock control in liaison with the Superintendent
* Report the necessary procurement of new equipment to the Superintendent
* Supervise the site and deal with all occurrences in accordance with embedded procedures
* Maintain the security of the school premises by securing entrances and exits as appropriate and reporting security breaches
* Comply with Health & Safety regulations and company policy to ensure a safe and healthy environment for staff members, visitors, contractors and others
* Post holder will be required to work with substances controlled under COSHH regulations
* Ensure all lights and equipment are turned off where possible in the school
* Undertake emergency, reactive and daily cleaning duties as required
* Report any faults in any equipment or building through the helpdesk or to your line manager, or repair as appropriate in line with personal skills
* Assist the winter gritting programme as required
* Assist in the cover of the school during out of hours use as required
* Comprehensive induction of all contractors and visitors to school including emergency procedures as required
* The Post will involve elements of manual handling
Experience/ knowledge of cleaning equipment, products, techniques and the ability to train staff in this area
Obligation to adhere to safe working practices and ensure due consideration is given to the safety of colleagues, school children, other users of the school and the public
- Planning & Organising skills
- Resilience under pressure
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team and use own initiative
- Cleaning NVQ
- Experience of managing or supervising staff
Interviews for the cleaning supervisor role will be held in the coming weeks, if you are interested in applying please apply below or call Sophia on NA.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.