|Job Ref:||CA_38490||Employer:||Carillion plc||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Central London||Address:||Post Date:||27/10/2016 01:04|
Purpose of Role
To provide a professional, cost effective security and reception service by supporting the Contract manager in delivering these services to the contract.
• Patrol premises to prevent and detect signs of intrusion and ensure security of doors, windows, and gates.
• Answer alarms and investigate disturbances.
• Monitor and authorize entrance and departure of employees, visitors, and other persons to guard against theft and maintain security of persons and premises.
• Write reports of daily activities and irregularities, such as equipment or property damage, theft, presence of unauthorized persons, or unusual occurrences.
• Call police or fire departments in cases of emergency, such as fire or presence of unauthorized persons.
• Circulate among visitors, patrons, and employees to preserve order and protect property.
• Answer telephone calls to take messages, answer questions, and provide information.
• Warn persons of rule infractions or violations, and apprehend or evict violators from premises, using force only when necessary.
• Operate detecting devices to screen individuals and prevent passage of prohibited articles into restricted areas.
• Management of access system and CCTV system
• Ensuring compliance with regulations including H&S, Data Protection and any other relevant legislation.
• Responsible for ensuring buildings are open on time.
• Act as first point of contact for vending and reprographics services.
• Responsible for the booking on site of all subcontractors including site inductions.
• Responsible for ensuring meeting/court rooms are set up and to the required standard.
• Responsible for keeping accurate records of meetings/events.
• Manage minor moves as required.
• Responsible for highly visible patrols are carried out at all times.
• Ensuring the car park areas are well gritted during winter weather.
• Ensure the car park is secure at all times.
• Responsible for ensuring the on site key register is properly managed.
• Responsible for checking and removing confidential waste bins in and around the building.
• Workplace inspections to be carried out as per local requirements and in accordance with IMS.
• Undertake any other reasonable tasks that may arise from time to time as required and directed
• Courts open in time and no penalties incurred
• Mail service fulfilled to the required standard
• Access and CCTV management undertaken professionally
• Client feed back
• Monitor and authorize entrance and departure of employees, visitors, and other persons to guard against theft and maintain security of premises.
Additional Role Information
Security Officer required at multiple sites in London to work variable shift patterns including days, nights and weekends.
All applicants must hold a valid SIA licence badge.