|Job Ref:||MAN0057||Employer:||WorleyParsons Ltd||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Manchester||Address:||Post Date:||20/10/2016 04:01|
WorleyParsons is a large global provider of professional services to the energy, resource and complex process industries. We have the track record and systems necessary to pursue and deliver large-scale and complex projects. |
We are currently sourcing a Global Subsector Lead / Business Manager for Polymers to operate internationally including business travel and to be based in the Manchester Office.
The successful candidate will have an impressive track record in both the delivery of high value, complex polymer projects and operating or commissioning polymer production facilities. The candidate will also have a strong technology background in most unit operations associated with the polymer industries.
The key responsibilities will be:
WorleyParsons strives to be an industry leader in health, safety and environmental performance. Our vision is to achieve zero harm to people and assets, and zero environmental incidents. We select people who share our values, beliefs and commitment to this vision and who demonstrate the expected behaviours, competencies and performance associated with their prospective roles within the company.
WorleyParsons recognises the value of equal employment opportunities and is committed to promoting fairness, equity, diversity and inclusion in its workplace. We offer competitive remuneration and benefits packages and a friendly, professional and dynamic working environment, with the opportunity to develop your career prospects globally.
What you will bring
Technical and Industry Experience
· Degree (or equivalent) in Chemical Engineering, Chartered or working towards
· Direct safety &risk experience in the Polymer industry including project delivery and FEED/Detail design experience
· Excellent technical communication and co-ordination skills.
· Excellent commercial skills
Education - Qualifications, Accreditation, Training Required:
· A recognized and relevant engineering degree.
· Chartered Professional Engineer (CPEng) status.
· Relevant postgraduate qualifications in engineering; management, project management or supervisory qualifications or equivalent.