Vacancy has expired
|Job Ref:||84788BR||Employer:||Raytheon Company||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||Oman||City:||Muscat||Address:||Post Date:||04/10/2016 07:26|
Warehouse Lead- RAYSEAS Office, Muscat, Oman
Raytheon- Rayseas business entity- Oman Branch
The warehouse lead will manage and direct a staff of employees in the day to day warehousing activities, to include Shipping, Receiving, Putaway, Stores, and Packaging. Create warehouse pick tickets for issues and supplies. Capable of analyzing receipt and issue transactions to determine trends and projections. Verifies that supplies received match invoice sheets and are put away in the proper bins. Inventories supplies and equipment periodically. Compiles reports of issues, receivables and exceptions. Performs other duties as required or directed with respect to warehousing and material management.
Other duties include: Places material in designated storage location identified by project's material management system. Unpacks, sorts, and stores items systematically on shelves, bins, or other storage areas. Sorts and identifies material for distribution to depot activities. Checks material receipts for accuracy. Prepare store requisitions and/or purchase requisitions. Files and maintains material records. Receive and issue material. Picks up or delivers material through use of several transportation modes including hand trucks, pickup truck or forklift. Record items received and issued out of warehouse.
• Must be skilled in use of computer with a warehouse management system (WMS).
• A minimum of two (2) years of experience with duties involving request, receipt, storage, issue, accountability, and preservation of supply related items.
• Competent in the various computer programs such as Microsoft Office.
• Must have the ability to speak, read and write in English words /numbering systems.
• Previous experience in supply support of an equivalent GBADS System
• Previous training and experience in international transportation
• Previous working experience with a Material Management System.
• Bachelor's Degree with 10 years of related warehouse experience, or Associates Degree with 12 years' experience or HS Diploma/GED with 15 years of related experience.
PLEASE NOTE- Export Trade Compliance required statement: DSP-5 License will be required for the individual prior to beginning work. Individual may be re-assigned to a position without access to technical data/hardware, if needed, prior to DSP-5 approval and induction.
Business Unit Profile
Raytheon Company, with 2015 sales of $23 billion and 61,000 employees, is a technology and innovation leader specializing in defense, civil government and cybersecurity solutions. With a history of innovation spanning 94 years, Raytheon provides state-of-the-art electronics, mission systems integration, C5ITM products and services, sensing, effects, and mission support for customers in more than 80 countries.
None / Not Required
Type Of Job
Oman - Muscat