|Job Ref:||84787BR||Employer:||Raytheon Company||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||Oman||City:||Muscat||Address:||Post Date:||04/10/2016 07:26|
Transportation Lead- RAYSEAS Office, Muscat, Oman |
Raytheon- Rayseas business entity- Oman Branch
The Transportation Lead will be responsible coordination with the customer, suppliers and program office for all transportation and documentation for outbound and inbound shipments. Close interaction with the transportation teams from all of the shipment origination locations to include pre-shipment authorizations and export / import documentation required. Continuous relationships with all freight forwarding shipping lines and logistics providers that are engaged with the movement of the program material, equipment and documentation. Provide accurate status and outlooks to the program leadership and the customer for all shipments moving in and out of the country.
Prepares items for shipment through UPS, DHL, FEDEX or overland via truck; completes shipping authorization for surplus equipment or damaged items.
Other duties include: Places material in designated storage location identified by project's material management system. Unpacks, sorts, and stores items systematically on shelves, bins, or other storage areas. Sorts and identifies material for distribution to depot activities. Checks material receipts for accuracy. Prepare store requisitions and/or purchase requisitions. Files and maintains material records. Receive and issue material. Picks up or delivers material through use of several transportation modes including hand trucks, pickup truck or forklift. Record items received and issued out of warehouse.
• Familiarization with transportation of military equipment and accompanying documentation
• A minimum of two (2) years of experience with duties involving request, receipt, storage, issue, accountability, and preservation of supply related items.
• Competency in the various computer programs such as Microsoft Office.
• Must have the ability to speak, read and write in English words /numbering systems.
• Previous experience in supply support of an equivalent GBADS System
• Previous training and experience in International Transportation and handling of explosive material
• Currently hold or the ability to obtain a Commercial Driver's License (CDL), or international equivalent.
• Previous working experience with a Material Management System.
• Bachelor's Degree with 4 years of related experience, or Associates Degree with 8 years' experience or HS Diploma/GED with 12 years of related experience.
PLEASE NOTE- Export Trade Compliance required statement: DSP-5 FNE License will be required for the individual prior to beginning work.
Business Unit Profile
Raytheon Company, with 2015 sales of $23 billion and 61,000 employees, is a technology and innovation leader specializing in defense, civil government and cybersecurity solutions. With a history of innovation spanning 94 years, Raytheon provides state-of-the-art electronics, mission systems integration, C5ITM products and services, sensing, effects, and mission support for customers in more than 80 countries.
None / Not Required
Type Of Job
Oman - Muscat