Vacancy has expired
|Job Ref:||84785BR||Employer:||Raytheon Company||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||Oman||City:||Muscat||Address:||Post Date:||04/10/2016 07:26|
Material Technician- RAYSEAS Office, Muscat, Oman
Raytheon- Rayseas business entity- Oman Branch
The material tech will be responsible to provide daily support tasks: requests, receipts, storage, issues, accountability, and preservation of all tools, test equipment, and consumable & expendable material. Responsible for conducting inventories of all equipment, tools and material supplies. Responsible for maintaining thresholds for material needs. Reporting material status to the team, and ensuring material is ordered on time to ensure availability. Executes Packaging Handling, Shipping and Transportation actions in accordance with the established program plans and directives.
Other duties include: Places material in designated storage location identified by project's material management system. Unpacks, sorts, and stores items systematically on shelves, bins, or other storage areas. Sorts and identifies material for distribution to depot activities. Checks material receipts for accuracy. Prepare store requisitions and/or purchase requisitions. Files and maintains material records. Receive and issue material. Picks up or delivers material through use of several transportation modes including hand trucks, pickup truck or forklift. Record items received and issued out of warehouse.
• A minimum of two (2) years of warehouse experience with duties involving request, receipt, storage, issue, accountability, and preservation of supply related items.
• Must be skilled in use of computer with warehouse management system (WMS).
• Competent in the various computer programs such as Microsoft Office.
• Must have the ability to speak, read and write in English words /numbering systems.
• Previous experience in supply support for a military project
• Bachelor's Degree with two (2) years of related warehouse experience, or Associates Degree with 4 years' experience or HS Diploma/GED with 5 years of related experience.
PLEASE NOTE- Export Trade Compliance required statement: DSP-5 License will be required for the individual prior to beginning work.
Business Unit Profile
Raytheon Company, with 2015 sales of $23 billion and 61,000 employees, is a technology and innovation leader specializing in defense, civil government and cybersecurity solutions. With a history of innovation spanning 94 years, Raytheon provides state-of-the-art electronics, mission systems integration, C5ITM products and services, sensing, effects, and mission support for customers in more than 80 countries.
None / Not Required
Type Of Job
Oman - Muscat