|Job Ref:||EMP371035||Employer:||Matchtech Group plc.||Industry:||Automotive||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Kent||Address:||Salary:||£30 - £40/hour||Post Date:||20/10/2016 21:31|
A superb, long term contract opportunity has arisen for an experience dSpace HIL Systems Engineer to work for a leading automotive Tier 1. Successful candidates will have a proven background of working on HiL Simulators in the Automotive Sector|
Automotive, Dspace, Modeling, HiL
HIL System Engineer
Development and maintenance of HIL simulator test cases used for real-time electronic control systems development and validation.
- HIL simulator test cases development and maintenance.
- Test case automation, maintenance and execution.
- HIL simulator test result analysis.
Qualifications & Experience
- Educated to degree level in Mechanical Engineering, Electronics, Mathematics, Physics or Software.
- Have 2 or more years’ experience with HIL simulator or rapid prototyping platforms in automotive/rail/aerospace industry.
- Python programming experience.
Desirable additional characteristics
- Understanding of Diesel Engine Control strategies, ECU Hardware and sensor/actuator interfaces.
- Matlab/Simulink tool chain experience.
- dSPACE tool chain (Control Desk, Automation Desk, etc.) experience.
- Knowledge of XML/XSLT standards.
- Experience in the automotive/rail/aerospace field.
- Clearcase (or similar configuration management tool).
- Developing Validation Tests for dSpace HiL.
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK