|Job Ref:||1617317||Employer:||Tyco||Industry:||Manufacturing||Country:||United States||County/State:||Wisconsin||City:||Marinette||Address:||Post Date:||20/10/2016 22:12|
Johnson Controls is a global diversified technology and multi industrial leader serving a wide range of customers in more than 150 countries. Our 117,000 employees create intelligent buildings, efficient energy solutions, integrated infrastructure and next generation transportation systems that work seamlessly together to deliver on the promise of smart cities and communities. Our commitment to sustainability dates back to our roots in 1885, with the invention of the first electric room thermostat. We are committed to helping our customers win and creating greater value for all of our stakeholders through strategic focus on our buildings and energy growth platforms. For additional information, please visit NA or follow us @johnsoncontrols on Twitter. |
STATEMENT OF JOB
The SS Machine Operator I reports to the Stainless Steel (SS) Unit Production Supervisor.
Duties include performing hydro testing, running buffing equipment, filling, gassing, spot welding, polishing, labeling, packaging and valve assembly, etc.
This position requires Associates placed in the position to successfully complete specific training. These training requirements can be located on the Marinette Operations Training Matrix.
Comply with the following health and safety duties as a condition of employment:
• Comply with safety rules
• Attend and Participate in Safety Training
• Participate actively in the safety process
• Report all accidents and injuries immediately
• Submit suggestions to improve safety
• Know their duties in case of emergency
• Be a coach to others who are acting unsafely
Comply with the following environmental duties as a condition of employment:
• Attend and participate in all hazardous and non-hazardous waste trainings.
• Ability to recognize chemical hazardous labels.
• Spill management and clean-up.
• Capability to follow satellite accumulation rules and requirements.
• Proficiency to recognize hazardous wastes in your area and manage properly.
Must have reading, writing and simple math skills.
Must be able to read blue prints.
1. Follows work instructions to assemble cylinders, operate equipment and adjust machines.
2. Monitors quality of cylinders and raw materials throughout the process.
3. Maintains equipment and performs preventive maintenance notifying Group Leader/Maintenance personnel if any machines are malfunctioning.
4. Visually inspects stainless cylinders throughout the process to assure that blue prints, code and quality standards are met.
5. Must know materials used and complete relevant paperwork.
6. Must communicate WIP needs and parts shortages in a timely manner.
7. Performs assembly, packaging housekeeping and other related duties as may be assigned by the Group Leader or supervisor.